Microsoft has announced that Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 RTM arrived at the stadium.
The 7600 build of Windows 7 was declared RTM. Windows RTM will deliver to its partners in the coming days, as of August 6 (initially it was expected that the RTM would be available in the second half of July). The dates of upcoming events for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 has been identified on the Blog Team TechNet Italy , and in a post on the official blog for Windows 7
- 2 / 3 days after the release of the RTM: shipping to OEMs of ISO;
- August 6: The ISO (English version only) will be available on: TechNet Plus Direct, Microsoft Connect and MSDN Subscription for IT professionals, developers, partners, ISVs (Independent Software Vendor) partners and IHV (Independend Hardware Vendor);
- August 7: The ISO (English version only) will be available in the Volume License Service Center for all customers with volume license customers with active Software Assurance;
- August 16: The ISO (English version only) will be available on the Microsoft Partner Network Portal for Microsoft Certified Partners and Gold Certified Members;
- August 23: The ISO (English version only) will be available for the Microsoft Action Pack Subscribers;
- September 1: Volume License customers without Software Assurance can start to buy Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2;
- October 1: The ISO will be available in all languages on all channels of distribution and cited for all types of customers specified;
- October 22: market availability of Windows 7, and PC preinstalled with Windows 7.