Dotzler refers to the statements of Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google, released in a interview in which Schmidt says the search engines, including Google, retain information about users 'browsing for a while' time.
For example in the U.S. to meet the constraints of the Patriot Act, and it is possible that all the information can be made available to the authorities.
Therefore suggested to use Bing to search Google instead of downloading and installing a special plugin for Firefox.
- Microsoft launched Bing, a new search engine
- Agreement between Google and Yahoo! online advertising
- Bing, good start
- Firefox 3.5 coming in June
- Caffeine and Google announces updates its search engine
- Google Launches Video Chat for GMail
- Google is preparing to launch a search engine for the microblogging
- Google O3D, the web in 3D
- June 2009, Google remains the most used search engine
- Firefox 3 enters the Guinness Book of World Records
- Google remains the most used search engine in the U.S.
- Go Google, Google is launching a new programming language
- The antitrust opens an investigation of Google Italy
- Google Chrome, the Google browser here
- Google changes the home page