|Giovedi 06 Dicembre 2012||
Rilasciata LibreOffice 3.6.4
This is the sixth release from the 3.6 branch of LibreOffice.
It contains many exciting new features, and is the recommended version for home and corporate users.
The following notes apply:
- This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 3.6.4 Release Candidate 3, so you don't need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
- The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer. Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
- For Windows users that have LibreOffice prior to version 3.4.5 installed, uninstall that beforehand. Otherwise, the upgrade to 3.6.4 may fail.
- For Windows users that have OpenOffice.org installed, we advise uninstalling that beforehand, because it registers the same file type associations.
- If you run Windows 2000, you may require this update before being able to install LibreOffice.
- If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
Download da questa pagina.
- LibreOffice 4.2.0
- Rilasciato JavaFX 2.0
- Zorin OS 6
- LibreOffice 3.6.0
- Java Runtime Environment 6 Update 27
- LibreOffice 3.3.4
- Rilasciata Debian 6
- Rilasciato Chrome 10.0.612.3 e 10.0.612.1
- Rilasciato Thunderbird 7.0
- Rilasciato Google Chrome 17.0.963.78
- Chrome 20.0.1132.43
- Rilasciato Gentoo Linux 11.2
- Google Chrome Beta 21.0.1180.55
- Chrome 23.0.1271.97