|Venerdi 31 Gennaio 2014||
This is the first release from the 4.2 branch of LibreOffice which contains many exciting new features, and is targeted for early adopters and private power users — for conservative requirements, we refer you to LibreOffice 4.1.4 from the previous series.
The following notes apply:
- This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 4.2.0 Release Candidate 4, so you don't need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
- Mac version doesn't bundle the mediawiki extension
- The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer. Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
- Our Windows binaries are digitally signed by The Document Foundation.
- For Windows users that have OpenOffice.org installed, we advise uninstalling that beforehand, because it registers the same file type associations.
- If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
- Some menu entries have changed or added. If you miss something, that may be due to the use of customised menu settings from your previous LibreOffice installation.
- This version still contains a few annoying bugs.
Download a partire da questa pagina.
- LibreOffice 3.6.4
- Rilasciato JavaFX 2.0
- LibreOffice 3.6.0
- Java Runtime Environment 6 Update 27
- LibreOffice 3.3.4
- Rilasciata Debian 6
- Zorin OS 6
- Rilasciato Chrome 10.0.612.3 e 10.0.612.1
- Rilasciato Thunderbird 7.0
- Rilasciato Google Chrome 17.0.963.78
- Chrome 20.0.1132.43
- Google Chrome 31.0.1650.48
- Rilasciato Gentoo Linux 11.2
- Google Chrome Beta 21.0.1180.55