The Joomla Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Joomla 2.5.2. This is a security release.
Joomla 2.5.2 contains:
2 security issues fixed
High Priority – Core – SQL Injection.
Medium Priority – Core – XSS Vulnerability.
Download da questo link: Joomla_2.5.2-Stable-Full_Package.zip.
This release features a lightning fast redesigned linking workflow which makes it easy to link to your existing posts and pages, an admin bar so you’re never more than a click away from your most-used dashboard pages, a streamlined writing interface that hides many of the seldom-used panels by default to create a simpler and less intimidating writing experience for new bloggers (visit Screen Options in the top right to get old panels back), and a refreshed blue admin scheme available for selection under your personal options.
There’s a bucket of candy for developers as well, including our new Post Formats support which makes it easy for themes to create portable tumblelogs with different styling for different types of posts, new CMS capabilities like archive pages for custom content types, a new Network Admin, an overhaul of the import and export system, and the ability to perform advanced taxonomy and custom fields queries.
Download da questa pagina.
Joomla 1.6 delivers new features to end-users and site administrators including:
- Finer access controls for viewing and editing content with configurable user groups and viewing levels
- A user-defined category structure, from simple one-level to complex multi-level categories
- Installation improvements allowing for multiple extension installations in one package, updatable with a single click
- Expanded language support for easy production of multi-lingual sites
- Start and end publishing times for modules with more control over where they display,
- Fresh new templates and semantic markup& to please the eye as well as the search engines
- More creative control through template styles
- Hundreds of additional features, streamlining workflow and productivity
With Joomla 1.6 developers will build extensions faster through all phases of design, deployment and updates.
Advanced and rich API’s will provide new opportunities to integrate, compete and expand into existing and new markets.
Drupal 7 is a truly revolutionary release that saw both the size and diversity of our contributor community grow exponentially. Through the formation of and strong coordination among the Usability, Accessibility, and Design teams, Drupal 7 addresses a number of our project’s longest-standing limitations and opens up access for more people to enjoy the strong web publishing framework we have all come to love.
- Vastly improved administrative user interface thanks to the D7UX movement
- Flexible content and custom fields
- Better visual presentation and theming with Render API
- Accessibility is greatly improved
- Image support is now included
- Automated code testing
- Improved database support
- Better distribution support
- Support for the Semantic Web through RDFa markup
- Over 850 Drupal 7 contributed modules have met their #d7cx pledges.
La documentazione relativa alle api è disponibile a questa pagina, il download è possibile da questa pagina o direttamente da questo link: drupal-7.0.zip, altre informazioni sono disponibili a questa pagina, note di rilascio disponibili a questa pagina.
Version 3.0.4 of WordPress, available immediately through the update page in your dashboard or for download here, is a very important update to apply to your sites as soon as possible because it fixes a core security bug in our HTML sanitation library, called KSES. I would rate this release as "critical".
We are proud to present to you the third (and likely final) release candidate of Drupal 7.0. Big news since last time!
- We're back down to 0 critical issues again!
- We've announced a January 5 release date for Drupal 7!
- There are release parties being thrown worldwide on January 7. Please set one up in your town! (tips)
So. It's officially GO time for final testing!
Note di rilascio e download a partire da questa pagina.
Highlights of changes in this release include settings form inheritance for subthemes, syslog identity configuration support, better update support from Drupal 5, support for the tel: protocol, several fixes to the node translation system, fixes for CSS aggregation with non UTF-8 characters, support for specifying database collation, more complete coverage of HTML entities in entity decoding and various documentation fixes and other smaller bugfixes.
L'elenco completo dei cambiamenti dalla versione 6.19 a questa versione 6.20 è disponibile a questa pagina.
Da segnalare che a partire dalla data di rilascio di Drupal 7 la vecchia versione Drupal 5 non verrà più supportata.
Il download è possibile da questa pagina o direttamente da questo link drupal-6.20.tar.gz.
Annunciato il rilascio di WordPress 3.0.3. Si tratta di un aggiornamento di sicurezza per tutte le versioni precedenti di WordPress. Questa versione risolve alcuni problemi relativi all'interfaccia pubblicazione remota. Appena una settimana fa era stata rilasciata la versione 3.0.2 del popolare CMS. Download da questa pagina, oppure si può aggiornare direttamente dal menu Bacheca->Updates.