Giovedi 14 Novembre 2013
Mercoledi 13 Novembre 2013
Martedi 01 Ottobre 2013
The Chrome team is excited to announce the promotion of Chrome 30 to the Stable channel for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome Frame. Chrome 30.0.1599.66 contains a number of fixes and improvements, including:
- Easier searching by image
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
Giovedi 01 Agosto 2013
The Stable channel has been updated to 28.0.1500.95 for Chrome Frame, Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
Note: Access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until a majority of users are updated with a fix. This commonly occurs if the bug exists in a third party library that other projects similarly depend on, but haven’t yet fixed.
This update includes 11 security fixes. Below, we highlight some fixes that were either contributed by external researchers or particularly interesting. Please see the Chromium security page for more information.
Mercoledi 05 Giugno 2013
Giovedi 30 Maggio 2013
Mercoledi 12 Dicembre 2012
The Stable channel has been updated to 23.0.1271.97 for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and ChromeFrame platforms. This build contains the following fixes:
- Some texts in a Website Settings popup are trimmed (Issue: 159156)
- Linux: <input> selection renders white text on white bg in apps (Issue: 158422)
- some plugins stopped working (Issue: 159896)
- Windows 8: Unable to launch system level chrome after self destructing user-level chrome (Issue: 158632)
Mercoledi 05 Dicembre 2012
- Fixed crashes like 161858, 158747, 156878
- Fixed graphical corruption in Dust.
- Fixed print preview in Windows 8 mode.
- Fixed scrolling issue.
Giovedi 11 Ottobre 2012
The Stable channel has been updated to 22.0.1229.94 for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix. Full details about what's in this release are available in the SVN revision log.
Venerdi 05 Ottobre 2012