Il team di sviluppo di PHP ha annunciato il rilascio di PHP 5.4.22
The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 5.4.22. About 10 bugs were fixed. All PHP 5.4 users are encouraged to upgrade to this version.
e di PHP 5.5.6
The PHP Development Team announces the immediate availability of PHP 5.5.6. This release fixes some bugs against PHP 5.5.5, and adds some performance improvements.
Download del source da questa pagina (php-5.5.6.tar.gz, php-5.4.22.tar.gz). Download dei binari per Windows da questa pagina. Changelog a questa pagina per PHP 5.4.22, e a questa pagina per PHP 5.5.6.
Welcome to the second release candidate for phpMyAdmin 4.0.5, a bugfix and security fix release.
220.127.116.11 (not yet released)
- bug #3977 Not detected configuration storage
- bug #3970 Pressing enter in the filter field reloads page
- bug #3984 Cannot insert in this table (PHP < 5.4)
- bug #3989 Reloading privileges does not update the interface
- bug #3960 NavigationBarIconic config not honored
- bug #3985 Call to undefined function mb_detect_encoding
- bug #4007 Analyze option not shown for InnoDB tables
- bug #4015 Forcing a storage engine for configuration storage
- bug Incorrect Drizzle 7 detection
- bug #4019 Create database if not exists (export): add an option to the interface to enable generating CREATE DATABASE and USE (false by default)
- bug #4012 Crash on CSV file import
- bug #4009 Statistic Monitor shows only last 3 digits in graph
- bug #3998 Non-permanent SQL history not working
- bug #3578 Transformations for text/plain on a BLOB column
- [security] Improved protection against cross framing, see PMASA-2013-10 + Reinstated configuration directive: AllowThirdPartyFraming
All around the globe today, people are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the first WordPress release, affectionately known as #wp10. Watching the feed of photos, tweets, and posts from Auckland to Zambia is incredible; from first-time bloggers to successful WordPress-based business owners, people are coming out in droves to raise a glass and share the "holiday" with their local communities. With hundreds of parties going on today, it's more visible than ever just how popular WordPress has become.
- [interface] Browse mode "Show" button gives blank page if no results anymore
- [interface] Copy Database Ajax feedback vanishes long before copying is done
- [interface] GC-maxlifetime warning incorrectly displayed
- [interface] Search fails with JS error when tooltips disabled
- [interface] Event comments not saved
-  Can't enter date directly when editing inline
- [interface] Inline query editor doesn't work from search results
-  BLOB download no longer works
- [config] Error in generated configuration arrray
- [GUI] Invalid HTML code in multi submits confirmation form
- [interface] Designer sometimes places tables on the top menu
- [core] Call to undefined function __() when config file has wrong permissions
-  Error searching table with many fields
-  Cannot copy a DB with table and views
- [privileges] Incorrect updating of the list of users
-  cell edit date field with empty date fills in current date
-  current_date from function drop down fails on update
- add support for Solaris and FreeBSD system load and memory display in server status
Changelog a questa pagina.
The Joomla Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Joomla 3.0.1. This is a security release. This release also fixes several high-priority problems with version 3.0.0.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR 3.0.0 SITES: If you plan to update a site from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1, you need to install the Joomla 3.0.0 Hot Patch before doing the update to Joomla 3.0.1. See the Hot Patch Instructions for more information. This is NOT required for updating from version 2.5.x. If you require the FTP layer you will need to manually FTP the update. Also, please note that version 3.0 users need to make sure the Update server is set to "Short Term Support" in the Joomla! Update component. Otherwise, no 3.0.x updates will show.
WordPress 3.4 is here and out the door. We’ve dubbed this release "Green" in honor of guitarist Grant Green whose soulful simplicity has kept many of us company during this release.
This release includes significant improvements to theme customization, custom headers, Twitter embeds, and image captions
The biggest change in 3.4 is the theme customizer which allows you to play around with various looks and settings for your current theme or one you’re thinking about switching to without publishing those changes to the whole world.
There are hundreds of under-the-hood improvements in this release, notably in the XML-RPC, themes, and custom header APIs, and significant performance improvements in WP_Query and the translation system.
NetBeans IDE 7.1.1 is an update to NetBeans IDE 7.1 and includes the following changes:
Note: If you download and install a patch for Netbeans IDE 7.1, both Java ME SDK 3.0 and Glassfish 3.1.1 remain unchanged. These components get upgraded by running the Netbeans IDE 7.1.1 installer.
The following updates to the 7.1 release also apply to 7.1.1:
L'ultimo report rilasciato da Coverity, Coverity Scan Open Source Integrity Report, relativo al 2011 indica che la qualità del codice open source è pari o superiore alla qualità del software proprietario. Nello studio, frutto di una collaborazione tra Coverity e lo US Department of Homeland Security nata nel 2006, sono stati analizzati oltre 37 milioni di linee di codice open source e oltre 300 milioni di linee di codice dei software proprietari.
I 45 software open source analizzati hanno una media di 832.000 linee di codice, e la densità media di difetto (numero di difetti per 1000 righe di codice) è di 0.45. I 41 software proprietari analizzati hanno una media di 7.5 milioni di linee di codice, e una densità media di difetto di 0.64.
"Open source code quality is on par with proprietary code quality, particularly in cases where codebases are of similar size. For instance, Linux 2.6, a project with nearly 7 million lines of code, has a defect density of 0.62 which is roughly identical to that of its proprietary codebase counterparts"
- [interface] TextareaAutoSelect feature broken
- [export] PHP Array export might generate invalid php code
- [import] Import from ODS ignores cell that is the same as cell before
- [display] SELECT DISTINCT displays wrong total records found
- [operations] copy table data missing SET SQL_MODE=´NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO´
-  Setting data to NULL and drop-downs
-  Missing set fields and values in generated INSERT query
- [libraries] license issue with TCPDF (updated to 5.9.145)
Download da questa pagina.
NetBeans IDE 7.1 is a significant update to NetBeans IDE 7.0.1 and includes the following changes:
Download da questa pagina.