This is the first release from the 4.2 branch of LibreOffice which contains many exciting new features, and is targeted for early adopters and private power users — for conservative requirements, we refer you to LibreOffice 4.1.4 from the previous series.
The following notes apply:
- This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 4.2.0 Release Candidate 4, so you don't need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
- Mac version doesn't bundle the mediawiki extension
- The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer. Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
- Our Windows binaries are digitally signed by The Document Foundation.
- For Windows users that have OpenOffice.org installed, we advise uninstalling that beforehand, because it registers the same file type associations.
- If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
- Some menu entries have changed or added. If you miss something, that may be due to the use of customised menu settings from your previous LibreOffice installation.
- This version still contains a few annoying bugs.
Download a partire da questa pagina.
Il team di sviluppo di PHP ha annunciato il rilascio di PHP 5.4.22
The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 5.4.22. About 10 bugs were fixed. All PHP 5.4 users are encouraged to upgrade to this version.
e di PHP 5.5.6
The PHP Development Team announces the immediate availability of PHP 5.5.6. This release fixes some bugs against PHP 5.5.5, and adds some performance improvements.
Download del source da questa pagina (php-5.5.6.tar.gz, php-5.4.22.tar.gz). Download dei binari per Windows da questa pagina. Changelog a questa pagina per PHP 5.4.22, e a questa pagina per PHP 5.5.6.
The Chrome team is excited to announce the promotion of Chrome 30 to the Stable channel for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome Frame. Chrome 30.0.1599.66 contains a number of fixes and improvements, including:
- Easier searching by image
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
The Stable channel has been updated to 28.0.1500.95 for Chrome Frame, Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
Note: Access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until a majority of users are updated with a fix. This commonly occurs if the bug exists in a third party library that other projects similarly depend on, but haven’t yet fixed.
This update includes 11 security fixes. Below, we highlight some fixes that were either contributed by external researchers or particularly interesting. Please see the Chromium security page for more information.
Windows: Firefox now follows display scaling options to render text larger on high-res displays
WebRTC is now enabled by default!
Mac OS X: Download progress in Dock application icon
HTML5 audio/video playback rate can now be changed
Social services management implemented in Add-ons Manager
asm.js optimizations (OdinMonkey) enabled for major performance improvements
Improved WebGL rendering performance through asynchronous canvas updates
Plain text files displayed within Firefox will now word-wrap
For user security, the |Components| object is no longer accessible from web content
Improved memory usage and display time when rendering images
Pointer Lock API can now be used outside of fullscreen
CSS3 Flexbox implemented and enabled by default
New Web Notifications API implemented
New built-in font inspector
New HTML5 and elements
Scrolling using some high-resolution-scroll aware touchpads feels slow (829952)
Not only will Windows 8.1 respond to customer feedback, but it will add new features and functionality that advance the touch experience and mobile computing’s potential. Windows 8.1 will deliver improvements and enhancements in key areas like personalization, search, the built-in apps, Windows Store experience, and cloud connectivity.
L'aggiornamento a Windows 8.1 sarà possibile gratuitamente a tutti i clienti che hanno acquistato Windows 8, tramite il Windows Store. Microsoft renderà disponibile una preview per il prossimo 26 giugno.
The JDK 7u10 release includes the following enhancements:
- The ability to disable any Java application from running in the browser. This mode can be set in the Java Control Panel or (on Microsoft Windows platform only) using a command-line install argument.
- The ability to select the desired level of security for unsigned applets, Java Web Start applications, and embedded JavaFX applications that run in a browser. Four levels of security are supported. This feature can be set in the Java Control Panel or (on Microsoft Windows platform only) using a command-line install argument.
- New dialogs to warn you when the JRE is insecure (either expired or below the security baseline) and needs to be updated.
Download a partire da questa pagina.